ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OEM PC INTEGRATORS
The Sierra Wireless MC7305 LTE/HSPA+ module is ideal for mobile computing and networking applications and can be easily integrate into a variety of devices requiring high speed LTE connectivity with fall-back to all main HSPA+ networks, including applications with video download, routing over LTE, and in laptop/netbook computers.
AirPrime MC7305 modules allow developers to take advantage of the latest generation of high-speed mobile networks, delivering up to 100Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds over LTE with fall-back to all 3G/HSPA+ networks. The module includes enhanced location capabilities using A-GPS, GPS Xtra, and Glonass. It also provides support for Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 8. The MC7305 module has been optimized for low power consumption, enabling longer battery life in applications.
For more robust M2M applications we are expecting another model to be announced by Sierra Wireless in the near future
- LTE module for Australian frequencies
- Falls back to all 3G networks
- Optimised for low power consumption
- Support for Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance
- Enhanced location services (A-GPS, GPS Xtra, GPS, Glonass)