Sierra Wireless Fastrack Supreme 20 GPRS/EDGE Modem
The Fastrack Supreme 20 has reached End of Life (EOL). Sierra Wireless now offer the AirLink Fastrack Xtend EDGE programmable gateway.
Sierra Wireless AirLink™ Fastrack Xtend EDGE programmable gateway
The Sierra Wireless Fastrack Supreme 20 Plug & Play EDGE/GPRS/GSM modem is ready to use to connect your application to the cellular network. It is designed to accommodate additional features thanks to its open standard Internal Expansion Socket (IESM). Wavecom has developed a variety of ready to use expansion modules, including the new IO, USB, GPS and Ethernet IESM and more are being developed. Developers are also free to design their own IESM boards/applications.
- ARM9, 32 bit, 104 MHz running Open AT® RTOS as standard
- Quad band EDGE/GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900)
- Internet Plug-in (WIPsoft)
- Choose the right IESM boards: I/O, USB, GPS, Ethernet, Zigbee, Wavenis etc.
- Suitable for US markets / approved by AT&T